Wills, Trusts & Incapacity Planning
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from life’s uncertainties is to make a plan. For more than 40 years, our lawyers and staff have been helping clients make those plans, giving them the peace of mind of deciding now how their estate will be dealt with in the future.
We know that making a will is just one part of a comprehensive estate plan. Our lawyers and staff will get to know you and your priorities, so that we can develop a custom estate plan that’s just right for you and your family. It’s also important to make sure your estate planning documents are up-to-date, and continue to reflect your circumstances and wishes. Our lawyers are happy to review and revise your estate planning documents to help ensure that they reflect both current law and your current needs.
Our wills, trusts, and incapacity planning services include:
- Drafting wills, powers of attorney, and health care representation agreements
- Revising wills, powers of attorney, and health care representation agreements
- Setting up alter ego, joint spousal, and disability trusts
- Estate planning to minimize probate fees, protect family wealth, and address tax consequences
- Developing care plans for young children or disabled dependents
- Applications to appoint committees under the Patients Property Act
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
Our lawyers who practice in wills, trusts, and incapacity planning include: