When a loved one passes away, or loses the ability to make decisions for themselves, it’s sadly common for legal disputes to result. Whether you’re an executor facing challenges from beneficiaries, a child or spouse treated unfairly in a will, or you just have concerns about how a loved one’s affairs are being managed, we can help.
We understand that estate disputes take place at a difficult time. Our experienced lawyers and support staff will keep you updated throughout with clear, accurate, and timely information. Whether your matter is best resolved through negotiation, mediation, or litigation, we have the skills to help you get a fair result.
Our lawyers can help you with:
- Challenging or defending a will
- Enforcing or defending claims against estates
- Contesting probate applications
- Making or defendingapplications to remove an executor or administrator
- Disputes involving powers of attorney or representation agreements
- Disputes involving the appointment or removal of a committee
- Disputes involving trusts
- Estate Administration
- Wills, Trusts, and Incapacity Planning
Our lawyers who practice estate litigation include: